The College offers an MBA programme affiliated to the University Of Madras, Approved by AICTE.
• Learning Environment creates employable students.
• Judicious blend of Management Theory and the application of theory to practice.
• Student-Faculty Ratio is 12:1.
• Industry oriented Case-Study based teaching-learning Pedagogy.
• NPTEL and MOOCs are also made available to them to ensure learning.
•A detailed analysis of financial market activities with a comprehensive study of business,finance and accounting topics.
• Industrial visits are a part of the curriculum.
• Entrepreneurship Development Cell imparts Skill sets required for Innovation,Model Building and Entrepreneurship.
• In order to provide a competiive edge to our students, soft skills such as customer-centricity, critical thinking, problem-solving, attention to detail and flawless written and Verbal Communication are imparted to students.
• The reason we exist is our Students.
• Tutorial Hour - "Feel Free to Clarify your Doubts with Faculty any time "
• Saturdays are meant for Individual Student Development - called "HAPPY CLASSES" by enacting Plays, Conducting quiz programmes, Debates on current affairs, Group discussions, Training in public speaking.
• Organisational Leadership, Inspiration, Dilemmas and action are learnt, by using inputs from Literature. Classics are great for trying out various issues of Leadership and connecting with Organisational Behaviour. Students can analyse the dilemmas the characters engage in, introspect and write a reflection paper.
Students of Meenakshi Sundararajan School of Management have continuously excelled at the university level examinations
Details of some achievements, are listed below:
Meenakshi Sundararajan School of Management is committed to a policy of treating all members of the college community fairly in regard to their personal and professional concerns. The student grievance procedure ensures that concerns are promptly dealt with and resolutions reached in a fair and just manner. The College’s procedures enable students to bring complaints and problems to the attention of the College administration.
Registry for Grievances and Redressal is available in the office of main building Meenakshi Sundararajan School of Management, 363, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai-600024.
For any grievance click here for online grievance submission.